PMC Jobs 2022- Application is now open to apply for the Pakistan Medical Commission Jobs 2022; candidates looking for government jobs are encouraged to go through this post and apply for the latest jobs by PMC. All residents of Pakistan can apply for these posts.
Pakistan Medical Commission seeks hardworking and well-disciplined candidates to fill their newly announced vacancy positions. The positions are announced for the Network Engineering, Cloud Network Engineering, Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, and IT Communication Support associate.
The application process for the Pakistan Medical Commission’s latest job is online; You just need to fill out an application for the desired post and submit it. Candidates from any part of the country can avail themselves of this opportunity. Candidates having bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in the relevant fields are eligible to apply for the PMC Jobs.
The Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) is the regulatory and supervisory body for allopathic medical education and practice in Pakistan. It also has the authority to recognize medical qualifications awarded by foreign universities. The commission is responsible for ensuring that all doctors in Pakistan meet the required standards of education, training, and ethical conduct.
The PMC is currently looking to fill various positions for its upcoming year. Eligible candidates can apply online by filling out the registration form on the commission’s website.
For further details about the PMC Jobs, check the details given below and apply. Do you know you can also join Pak Airforce in the Medical branch to check details? Visit here: Join PAF as Medical Officer 2022
Details About PMC Jobs 2022
|Organization:||Pakistan Medical Commission|
|Application Deadline:||20th July 2022|
The following positions are announced in the latest Pakistan Medical Commission 2022:
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Senior Cloud Network Engineer
- Senior Manager IT Cloud & Data Center
- Network Engineer
- IT Communication Support Associate
The application deadline for Pakistan Medical Commission jobs is 17th July 202
Eligibilities And Requirements
- People cannot be older than a certain age.
- All candidates must have certificates of fundamental education from a recognized institution in the nation.
- They want to hire people who work with a regulatory/public sector autonomous organization.
How to Apply for PMC Jobs?
- To apply for the PMC’s latest jobs, candidates need to follow the following steps:
- Candidates need to apply through the official PMC portal
- The only online application would be considered
- Candidates already serving in govt sector must apply through the proper channel.
- An incomplete application won’t be entertained.
- Applicants must bring official documents during an interview.
- To Apply for PMC Jobs, visit the official link given below.