National School of Public Policy Lahore Jobs 2023 Advertisement
National School of Public Policy (NSPP) Lahore provides compulsory four-level training courses for civil servants throughout their careers in Pakistan. These courses cover policy-related, strategic, operational, and tactical levels of work. The Basic Scale-18 officers receive basic training and then move up to the Basic Scale-20 officers involved in high-level public policy making.
National School of Public Policy Lahore Jobs
NSSP hires motivated, qualified and committed people for open positions. Desired professionals from all over Pakistan can be selected for these positions. You can also find detailed information about these vacancies on the NSPP website.
|Date Posted||26th January 2023|
|Hiring Organization||National School of Public Policy|
|Jobs Location||Lahore, Pakistan|
|February 25, 2023|
|Education Requirements||Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Ph.D|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||52+|
|Address||National School of Public Policy C/o National Management College, Shahrah e Quaid E Azam, Mall Road, Lahore|
Individuals wishing to apply must meet the eligibility requirements imposed by the NSSP. Candidates with elementary, intermediate, matriculated, bachelor, and doctoral degrees. A degree is eligible. Applicants must meet other skills and experience requirements.
- Steno Typist
- Computer Operator
- UDC, LDC
- Mess Waiter
- Telephone Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Dish Washer
CRITERIA FOR DEAN VACANCY :
- PhD in Public Policy, Economics, Finance, Management, Public Administration, Human Resource Development, Law, Strategic & Security Studies, History, Political Sciences, or International Relations.
- 22 years of research, training, and teaching experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Wanted individualities can further Write Applications with all documents described in the announcement.
- Operations on the given form should be submitted to the Deputy Director HR, National School of Public Policy C/ O National Management College, Shahrah e Quaid e Azam, Mall Road, Lahore.
- The ending date for forwarding operations with complete information and documents is 25th Feb 2023.